Kevin Smith joined TEAM Resources in January, 2015 and brings a wealth of credit union and instructional design experience. In addition to his other roles with TEAM Resources, Kevin will also be available for speaking, training, and strategic planning. Click here for his full biography.
- The Board Calibration Process: Alignment for Higher Performance (Or: Alignment is Not Just for Tires)
- Best Practices of a Modern Credit Union Board
- Supercharging the Team: (Or, Just Who are Those People in the Room with Me?)
- Board Governance Essentials: Becoming a Better Board Member
- Everything I Needed to Know About Leadership I Learned in Marching Band
- The Path to Presenter: Public Speaking Skills and Development
- The Making of an Effective Board Chairperson
For his full list of topics and descriptions click here.
Kevin is also certified to present the WorkPlace Big Five Personality Assessments Program in conjunction with the Center for Applied Cognitive Studies (CentACS).
Questions? Don’t see a topic you’re interested in? Contact us for more information.