Please check out the 2021 Users Updates to fully utilize the Lenders Tax Analyzer© Individual Form 1040 software and our new LTA Commercial Package software.
2-Part LTA Individual Form 1040 Archive Webinar: You will learn how to turn personal tax returns into a lender-friendly, monthly cash flow.
- Form 1040 Page 1 – a variety of incomes
- Investments (Schedule B)
- Sole Proprietorships (Schedule C)
- Gains and Losses (Schedule D)
- Rentals and Royalty Properties (Schedule E)
- Partnerships (Schedule E)-from the receiver’s side
- S-Corporations (Schedule E)-from the receiver’s side
- Farms (Schedule F)
New for 2021! LTA Commercial Package Webinar, you will learn to cash flow Business tax returns
C Corporate Form 1120 – Tuesday March 16, 2021
- Learn to ‘cash-flow’ a C Corporation tax return
- Convert an Accrual Basis tax return to a Cash Basis cash-flow
- Identify if gains on sales of investments or business property are recurring sales to be considered or ‘one-time’ sales to be ignored
- Identify how much owners are taking out of the business in salaries, dividends and loans
- Calculate key business ratios from the tax return
- Calculate a Global Cash Flow from the tax return
S Corp Form 1120-S and Partnership 1065 – Wednesday March 17, 2021
- Find the real cash flow from a Partnership Form 1065 and a S Corporation Form 1120-S tax return
- Understand what a ‘pass through’ entity is and how it effects tax reporting and cash flow
- Identify how much the owners are taking out of the business in salaries, dividends/distributions and loans
- Learn how to read the Schedule K-1 to identify cash flow
- Distinguish between phantom income and real cash flow
Both webinars will be held the following times.
10:00 AM – 11:30 AM Pacific 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM Mountain
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM Central 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM Eastern
You can update your entire Lending staff for a low price. Due to COVID restrictions, this year we are allowing as many connections as needed for your organizations without additional fee. (Send additional email addresses to be registered to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you.