Our Turn-key Seminars (Co-Sponsored) offer credit union leagues and other bank associations world class training with the greatest of ease. You don’t have to develop materials, learn a new subject matter, or even hire an instructor for the course. We do all the work for you. All we ask is that you market our course to your member credit unions. We even provide the materials. You earn revenue and you get to offer additional courses to your credit unions without effort or risk. All the risk of the seminar is absorbed by our firm. We even offer you a guarantee of covering your postage expense should your share of revenue not be adequate to cover your postage costs. Here’s how the co-sponsorship works:
TEAM Resources will:
- Supply you with printed brochures
- Pay the association between $8.50 and $10 per attendee. If, due to low registration, the revenue sharing check is not sufficient to cover your postage costs, we will reimburse your postage costs.
- Handle all registrations, confirmations, printing of seminar handouts, reservations of and payment for seminar space in hotel conference centers.
- At the completion of the seminars, provide you with a complete roster of attendees, a copy and summary of their evaluations, and an accounting.
- Pay you promptly.
We request that the League do the following:
- Prepare a cover letter to be sent with each brochure.
- Mail the brochure and cover letter to your member credit unions.
- Repeat the mailing process with the duplicate set of brochures 20 days after the first mailing to increase the chance that the loan officers will see the brochure.
- Send an e-mail or fax using our provided “Fax and e-mail format” document.
- Supply your field reps with extra copies of the brochure to distribute to their area credit unions and chapters.
- Include an article or reminder in the association newsletter regarding these seminars.